Monday 18 November 2019

Purpose of my life!

They asked me to identify the purpose of my life,
I wish I could tell them, I want to be a Poet,
And express my imaginary world through words!
I wish I could tell them, I want to be a Writer,
And express my thoughts and ideas on paper!
I wish I could tell them, I want to be a Singer,
And melodiously create a humming sound of my notions!
I wish I could tell them, I want to be a Dancer,
And move my body, my steps effortlessly and timelessly!
I wish I could tell them, I want to be an Orator
And talk gracefully about my small yet beautiful world
I wish I could tell them, I want to be a Sermon,
And address on religious and moral topics!

The list is endless!
But they still ask me to identify the purpose of my life!
And with a sheer smile on my face, I tell them,
Can I just act naturally or be myself!

Can I just be the person who finds pleasure in everything she does?
Can I just be the person who finds passion in working on her weakness?
Can I just be the person who experiences love and compassion,
when being with family and friends?
Can I just be the person who is emotional yet always smiling?
Can I just be the person who is resilient and hardworking?
Can I just be the person who finds romance in every little thing?
Can I just be the person, who is an adorable wife,
a compassionate and selfless mother?

Before I could go further,
They again ask, ‘What is the purpose of your life?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
And in great pleasure, I tell them,
I wish to be the person experiencing the wholeness with myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment