Friday 6 December 2019

I want to live in a world!

I want to live in a world, 
where I speak my mind without any hesitation,
where ideas are expressed for humanity
and kindness and service are part of education,
where there is no blame game
instead, forgiveness is the only aim,
where one realizes the strength within their skin
and learns that soul and love are two identical twins.

Yes! I want to live in a world
that’s comprised of acceptance and forgiveness
peace and purity; happiness and joy are witnessed.

I wish I could write more, but I am told,
don’t express much, there is darkness following you,
it will distress you if you dare to think about your world,
coz’ people in this world are in grief and despair
and are highly busy in psychological warfare.

Oh! The world is presented in a hypocritical situation
that has to be organized by our minds and system.
Let us begin by exploring the philosophy of perception
And together resolve the case of conquering domination!

No comments:

Post a Comment