Wednesday 18 December 2019

Let me tell you about her!

Let me tell you about her!

When she writes, she pours her heart and feelings in her write up
When she reads, she is curious to learn, share and grow 
She has an undying passion for learning
And an outstanding skill for attention to detail

People around have named her ‘an Indian beauty,’
But to me, she is the beautiful soul, who is little choosy
She is caring and compassionate
And never hesitates to propagate

Yes! Let me tell you about her!

She is the biggest Bollywood fan!
And loves to sing and dance,
She is cheerful, smart and creative
Little authoritative, in control and democratic

She looks for perfection in everything she does
Not only that but also with the people she works
However, she is composed and considerate too
And is willing to take everyone in her crew!

Please allow me to tell you a little more about her!

Irrespective of her directorial, power or position
She is focused on her vision and mission
Reading, Arts, Singing, Fitness, and much more
She seems to believe in enjoying her life to the core

I think I should not reveal about her now
And let you all find out about this highbrow

No comments:

Post a Comment