Monday 28 December 2020

I cannot stop thinking!

 I cannot stop thinking!

Remembering the days when things didn't go as planned,

And I was devastated and shattered all at once

The days when I would fall and again restore my energy

My enthusiasm, my motivation, my desire, my inclination


I cannot stop thinking

About those unpleasant situations, expressions, and words

That broke me to the core number of times

How I blamed myself for not being courageous enough to

Face the difficult moments of my life

There were billions of thoughts popping out from my head

Not letting me experience a moment of peace.


But something changed!!!

Since the time when I started inquiring about my own perception


Now when I look...

Life is so beautiful!

Even more beautiful with all those people around

They were then and they are still now

But the way I look at the situations are different

But the way I handle the situations are different

I have immense acceptance for they were then and now

How can I stop thinking about those experiences?

When I learned how to value individuals and accept the differences

When I learned to be kind to myself and others

When I learned how these challenges are opportunities for growth

When I learned to continue to smile and spread the joy of happiness


There are tons of things that I can express

Because I cannot stop THANKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment